I’m going down to do a show at Next Door tonight. I like that room. It’s small but the crowd are generally enthusiastic and there a good bunch of comics to hang with.
I really need to get into more of a writing pattern with both my comedy and this blog thing. I’m more obsessed with getting this thing looking more original but I keep remembering that it will really only be as original as the content that I write. So, I think I need to add a bit of a regular schedule.
Therefore, I promise this:
- I will update this blog on Monday and Friday always.
- I will add any shows that I will be doing to the event calendar.
- I will add photos to this site once a month at bare minimum
- I will do a video update every week on Wednesday.
- I will add something to the Comedy section every week on Wednesday.
- I will add a cool links section and add to that on Tuesday. Hopefully to turn into the “Site of the Day”, but “Site of the Week” is cool too.
That should be enough to get me started but I think it’s fairly reasonable. Once I have 2 weeks worth of content I will make known to the general public that this is alive. That should make me accountable.
I will work on the new look for the site and have that live by March 31 at the latest.
So, at least that is something.